surround yourself with people who
- praise you because they mean it
- don’t want anything but your company
- do their best to understand you
- you feel like you can confront if you need to
- (know they can confront you lovingly in turn)
- make you feel comfortable
- stick with you through good and bad times
- are positive influences on your everyday life
My mom is freaking out because she can’t find the banana bread she just baked so now she thinks she imagined making it the entire time and that she’s going mad when in reality I stole the banana bread from the kitchen after it was done and now I’m currently eating it as she has a meltdown in the kitchen
Update: half of the bread is gone and so is all of my mom’s dignity
It looks like your mom’s gone
Did you just-
Yeah ok you can go on and believe that everyone’s life is easy as fuck (but only the people you disagree with of course).
Meanwhile I’m gonna stay here and enjoy my life with every hardship it has because it happens for a reason.
And I hardly think that my one opinion is a reflection of the world.
You need to get out more.
You’re not gonna get to me on my birthday.
*whispers in ur ear* would you like fries with that
*bites lip* oh yeah baby
*touches ur inner thigh* would you like to super size that
*pokes head through the door* we’re out of toilet paper
*pokes head through window* she said she’s out of toilet paper
wtf can we get some privacy here
*pokes head through the ceiling vent* no
I swear everyone on this high is website